Flamingo 4.2 Is Released
Kirill Grouchnikov announced the Flamingo 4.2 official release:
I am excited today to announce the availability of the final release for version 4.2 of Flamingo component suite (code-named Hiolair). It is a stabilization release that adds a few minor features and fixes all known bugs.
Here is the list of minor features added in release 4.2:
- Support for placing small command buttons in ribbon galleries
- Option to specify the callback for populating the default content of ribbon application menu
- Command buttons support no icon / no text mode
- Emitting full bounding box coordinates in SVG transcoder
- Support for changing the expand listener of ribbon bands
- Better tracing of inconsistent ribbon resize policies ...