Waterloo Scientific Graphics Library
Waterloo Scientific Graphics provides a programming library for creating scientific charts in Java and related languages such as Groovy and Scala. Waterloo can also be used from any environment that provides access to a Java Virtual Machine (JVM) such as MATLAB , Python, R and SciLab .
- "Write-once, run-anywhere" scripting using the same scripts for graphics in the JVM e.g. via MATLAB , Python, R and SciLab .
- Fully customizable charts: colors, line styles, fonts etc. are all user selectable
- Publication-quality output to vector-based graphics formats for printing (e.g. PDF, SVG)
- Fully interactive charts with built-in mouse support
- Built-in "click-and-edit" support
- Graphs are fully serializable to XML using the standard Java Bean encoder/decoder
- Pure Java core library that is byte-code compatible with Java 5 through 8