- A linked list runs through a ConcurrentHashMap to provide eviction ordering.
- Read ordering is buffered per segment and drained when a threshold is crossed.
- Write-back with consistent ordering within a segment.
- LRU page replacement policy (currently being upgraded to LIRS).
- Equivalent performance to java.util.LinkedHashMap under load.
- Can bound by the size of the values (e.g. Multimap cache).
- Can notify a listener when an entry is evicted.
Released v1.0 with Least-Recently-Used page replacement policy.
Implementing Low Inter-reference Recency Set page replacement policy.