Will java.net be there?
Free and Open?
Not Free and Open
June 10, 2013 - June 14, 2013
Software is changing the world; QCon aims to empower software development by facilitating the spread of knowledge and innovation in the enterprise software development community; to achieve this, QCon is organized as a practitioner-driven conference designed for people influencing innovation in their teams: team leads, architects, project managers, engineering directors.
Tutorials: June 10-11 // Conference: June 12-14
QCon starts with 2 days of tutorials on Monday and Tuesday, June 10-11 followed by the full 3-day conference from Wednesday, June 12-14. The conference will feature over 100 speakers in 6 concurrent tracks daily covering the most timely and innovative topics driving the evolution of enterprise software development today. The setting is the beautiful, centrally-located Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge in New York City.
This year's conference will bring leading speakers & editorial team which include:
- Rebecca Parsons: CTO of ThoughtWorks
- Nathan Marz: Lead Engineer Backtype @Twitter
- Jim McCarthy: Founder, McCarthy Technologies, Inc.
- Dave Farley: Author of Jolt award winning "Continuous Delivery"
- Charlie Hunt: Author of Java Performance book
- Rob Witoff: Data Scientist @ NASA
- Jeremy Edberg: Reliability Architect for Netflix
- Jim Webber: Chief Scientist at Neo Technology & Co-Author of "Rest in Practice"
- Sadek Drobi: CTO of Zenexity, Play 2.0 Framework
- Kirk Pepperdine: Expert in Java Performance Tuning, Sun Java Champion
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201