Posted by joshy
on November 22, 2010 at 10:31 PM PST
Ruby Red, the first full release of Leonardo Sketch is ready for download. Leonardo is a desktop open source drawing program written entirely in Java. In this first version of Leonardo, features include:
- Full vector drawing with shapes, paths, groups, and images.
- Export to PNG, PDF, SVG, and HTML Canvas.
- Sharing via Email and Twitter
- Integrated Flickr image search
- Installer builds for windows, mac, and cross platform.
If you find bugs or want to request features, please file a request in the issue tracker or use the Make a Wish button in Leonardo itself.
I'd like to thank all of the contributors for their continual testing. We'd also like to thank several of our international users for contributing translations. We now have English, German, Czech, Turkish, and French. If you are interested in contributing a translation for another language, please join the Leonardo Developer Google Group and let us know.
So download Leonardo Ruby Red now. and please spread the word.