Posted by egarcia_sms
on September 7, 2010 at 1:14 AM PDT
I'm having some problems with my Glassfish 3.0.1 Final installation. I've deployed a single WAR application with a few libraries. Application works fine, but after a few hours or days, Glassfish eats 100% CPU.
I've checked with VisualVM with Glassfish extensions to check the cause, and the most I can figure out is that GC is firing every second, and it's strangely enough because there is free memory.
I know it isn't too much info, but maybe someone can point out something to try to rule out the cause, because all is working fine until something makes the GC go crazy, even when is no usage of the application.
Thanks a lot in advance!