Posted by apopv
on February 3, 2010 at 4:58 AM PST
I have problems installing the latest OCAP-RI SDK in Eclipse. I followed exactly the steps in the release notes document - trying both installation options, from the update site or using a standalone installer - with no success.
Eclipse version: Ganimede (4.3.2) - using the link indicated in the release notes
SDK version: Rel2-5496
In each of the two installation options, the behavior is the same:
- no error at installation, the plugin seems to be installed correctly;
- "tru2way Workbench Feature" indeed appears in the "Installed Software" tab (Help -> Software Updates);
- all TWB files appears within Eclipse's "plugin" and "feature" folders;
- no feature of TWB plugins seems to work: e.g. there is no "RI Bundle Registry" entry in the Preferences window, there is no wizard for new OCAP projects, etc;
- there is no mention about TWB feature in the "About Eclipse SDK Features" window.
Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.