Posted by untz
on May 26, 2008 at 7:11 PM PDT
I am interested in using jMaki for creating line charts using the jMaki Charting package . The type of charts I am seeking are primarily time series, line charts, and bar charts...
(1) Is it easy to integrate with Google's GWT package?
(2) Can I change custom tick labels (on the x axis) to any type of string that I want?
(3) Can I choose to display the number of tick labels and tick marks?
(4) Does jMaki have good cross browser platform capability?
(5) Is there a way to specify the maximum range for the axis to be time based (as in real-time "now")?
(6) What is the best tutorial for a developer to learn both jMaki and jMaki Charts?
(7) What is the best online community for support (in terms of mailing list or forum)?