Posted by dimkka
on April 29, 2008 at 12:20 AM PDT
jmaki latest build
IE7, simple test case:
1. created jMaki project by wizard
2. added new page testincl.jsp by wizard
3. drag-n-drop yahoo.menu to the page
4. drag-n-drop dojo.tabbedview to index.jsp
5. one tab of dojo.tabbedview changed to point to testincl.jsp
now, if I start testincl.jsp itself - I see the menu, but when I start index.jsp to see testincl.jsp as a part of tabview I don't see the menu anymore, although DOM structure shows appropriate DIVs.
btw, I did remove strange comment ( ) from component.htm and I still see the menu without problems when start testincl.jsp alone. So, what for is that comment I can't understand.
how to make yahoo.menu working from the page included to dojo.tabbedview ?
is there any other simple looking vertical menu like yahoo.menu ?
thanks in advance for help