Posted by maxz1
on December 13, 2007 at 6:26 AM PST
Standard Swing Examples include a Stylepad sample which provides a rich text editing possibilities.
I'd like to include similar component into my application however it needs to have also support:
- Copy/Paste of images
- Save/Load RTF document formats (including images)
- Provide basic formatting capabilities like in Stylepad plus support for bulleted and numbered lists
- It would be nice if it supported also spell checking but not mandatory
Window's Wordpad could be taken as an example application with similar functionality.
Could you advice what to do in my case?
- Try to customize JEditorPane myself (it seems like complicated)
- Get already customized JEditorPane from somewhere
- Get some other third party component, please recommend which one
(Free components are preferable however commercial are also possible)
Any advices are kindly welcome. Thanks in advance.