Posted by editor
on August 9, 2010 at 6:35 AM PDT
This week's new java.net poll asks "What type of technical conference sessions are most valuable?" Voting will be open for the next week...
This week's new java.net poll asks What type of technical conference sessions are most valuable? Voting will be open for the next week.
Last week's poll was intended to assist java.net with future planning. The poll asked "Which of the following describes your java.net user account(s) and account-related email addresses?" A total of 281 votes were cast - thanks for voting! The final results were:
- 67% (187 votes) - I only have one account at java.net
- 4% (10 votes) - I have multiple accounts at java.net and each has a different email address
- 3% (9 votes) - I have multiple accounts at java.net with the same email address, but I can change that
- 2% (5 votes) - I absolutely need to have multiple accounts at java.net with the same email address
- 17% (47 votes) - I don't have a java.net account
- 7% (19 votes) - I don't know
- 1% (4 votes) - Other
Subscriptions and Archives: You can subscribe to this blog using the java.net Editor's Blog Feed . You can also subscribe to the Java Today RSS feed and the java.net blogs feed . You can find historical archives of what has appeared the front page of java.net in the java.net home page archive .
-- Kevin Farnham