Posted by fabriziogiudici
on April 22, 2009 at 9:42 AM PDT
It sounds as the two next months are packed with events:
- May 8, Milan: I'll speak at All4Web about JavaFX, including a RIA vs RIA talk. Free event (in Italian language).
- May 21, Genoa: I'll attend The Server Day , organized by JUG Genoa. Do you remember the IDE Shootout from JUG Cologne and JUG Genoa? Well, think of a similar event, but focused on Application Servers. And the argument is hot after the Oracle - Sun deal. Free event.
- May 31, San Francisco: I'll be at the Hudson Unconference ; a party at the Thirsty Bear will follow. It sounds as I'll be at last able to offer that beer to Kohsuke. Free event.
- June 1, San Francisco: I'll speak at CommunityOne West about the NetBeans Platform on the server side; there will be possibly some OSGi divagation and I could *possibly* present a new Tidalwave product, if I manage in getting a demo ready (not sure at the moment). Free event. I don't know yet if I'll get a JavaOne pass, but in any case I'll be wandering a bit in the Pavillion until Thursday.
- June 22, Zurich: I'll attend OSGi DevCon Europe . No budget and no time to attend Jazoon , unfortunately (the following days are the only slot I have for a planned tour through the Swiss, Italian and French Alps). If you have a chance for Zurich, consider Jazoon as it is an interesting conference.
It also sounds as I have to free several GBs in the disk to make room for the incoming photos... ;-)
I would like to draw your attention on the Server Day stuff, since it has been just announced. The capability of seeing a direct comparison among GlassFish, JBoss, Spring dm Server, GlassFish and Oracle WebLogic, described by people who develop them, in a single afternoon - and *free* event! - should not be missed.