Posted by rbair
on January 2, 2007 at 5:09 PM PST
Romain Guy tagged me. Now I have to share 5 little known facts about myself.
I was just catching up with my emails, and all those blogs, and noticed that my friend Romain Guy tagged me. Now I gotta share 5 little know facts about myself. With no attempt at cleverness:
- I dated my wife for 6 weeks before we got engaged. 1 month later we were married. 1 month later we were expecting our first :-)
- I spent 2 years in Atlanta Georgia (and thereabouts) as a missionary, including 6 months in the inner city. Living and working in the inner city was a really great experience
- The scar on my face has been with me since I was 10 months old. I fell on broken glass. I had been walking since I was 8 months old. Must have scared my mom to death
- (American) football is my favorite sport. I love the strategy, the athletics, and the sheer willpower needed to succeed. Too bad the college season has (almost) come to a close. Hoorah for Boise State! Hoorah for all the underdogs!
- When I was about 8 I was run over by a caterpillar tractor . Luckily, it only got my leg. Even more luckily, it didn't even break my leg. Hurray for soft dirt!
Well, I'm going to go ahead and tag Chris Campbell , Ben Galbraith , and Ethan Nichols . No tagbacks!