Posted by evanx
on October 24, 2006 at 6:17 AM PDT
I woke up this morning an' ... got myself a coffee (with a milk and honey mixin and a chocolate mashup). And after that, i just had to write something... Seeing yet another Top Ten bookmark, i realised that's what it had to be!
So my top, um, six reasons Why To Work From Home (shortly to be followed by my Top Ten Why Not To) are as follows.
- You don't have to drive/commute to work. Or even get dressed for work for that matter.
- You can work in your high heel shoes and make-up. (If you are a guy so inclined.) (Reversed if you are a girl.)
- You don't have to worry about your honey and chocolate coffee condiments disappearing faster than you could possibly consume them on your own (and that's saying a lot).
- You can reverse the natural order, eg. sleep most of the day, and work most of the night.
- When you feel tired, you can have a lie-down.
- You can set your own priorities, eg. finish season two of Battlestar Galactica first, then work.
What are other reasons do you think? Then we can grow this list to a Top Ten at least :)
Um, some on the more serious side would not be amiss either ;)
Ps. My previous not-so-serious blog was
"Five Steps to Freedom, Almighty Administrator" , in case you're a sysadmin?