Posted by bernt
on November 24, 2005 at 1:45 AM PST
Apache Derby, the pure Java
SQL database, has released version 10.1.2.1.
Apache Derby , the pure Java
SQL database, has released version
The changes since official release 10.1.1.0 include:
- Globalization of the 10.1 error messages.
- Eclipse 3.1 support
- Ability to run on Mac OS X with no special configuration
- Support for direct execution of derbynet.jar using the -jar option of the VM
- Fixes to allow databases to be loaded from jars in the classpath
- Fixes to improve J2ME/CDC/Foundation Profile support
- Fixes to improve security manager support
- Many important fixes to correct issues with data integrity, correct memory leaks and address other product defects