Aspose.Newsletter February 2013 Edition is Out Now
Aspose Newsletter for February 2013 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month's technical article shows copying cell Styles with smart markers in Aspose.Cells for .NET & a migration tip for exporting annotations to XFDF with Aspose.Pdf for .NET. The video tutorial shows simple mail merge with Aspose.Words for Java.
This month, we share tips and tricks on how to work with Aspose.Cells for .NET, Aspose.Words for Java and Aspose.Pdf for .NET. We hope you find them useful. If you have not updated your products recently, this is a good time to do so. We released a lot of updates in December and early January: install them to work with the best possible version of your products. Updates are free with a valid subscription. Go to the download page. We're quickly approaching 200,000 registered users and are planning to celebrate this milestone with prizes. Keep an eye on our blog for updates. Visit Aspose Download Page.
Product Spotlight: Aspose.Total for Java
Aspose.Total for Java brings together all of our Java components in one convenient package. If you need several Aspose products, Aspose.Total is the most cost-effective way to get them. Aspose.Total is different from other product collections: you get not just the products we have today, but as long as you have a valid subscription, you also get any new products we release. Find out more about Aspose.Total for Java
Technical Article - Copy Cell Styles with Smart Markers in Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells lets you use smart markers to create designer spreadsheets that contain only the data and formatting you specify. The CopyStyle smart marker attribute lets you copy styles between cells. This technical article shows how to use them. Click below to read about Copy Cell Styles with Smart Markers.
Updates about new Product Releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET â€" a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.3.5 - supports OpenOffice 3D charts and enhances performance.
- Aspose.Words for .NET 11.11.0 â€" our monthly Aspose.Words release.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.6.0 - adds support for optimizing existing PDF files,.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.0.0 - improves text layout and adds support for changing the point color for a series and hiding series lines for stacked bar charts.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET 5.3.0 - a maintenance release that improves recognition and performance.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.9.0 - set a page title when exporting diagrams to HTML and several conversion improvements.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 5.0.0 - read a task's budget work and cost values from Microsoft Project 2007/2010 MPP files, number pages in MPP files and read Project 2013 MPP format.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET 1.4.0 - fixes a couple of issues.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 2.6.0 - write an item from PST to stream and a number of fixes that improves behavior and performance.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.5.3 - supports writing sparklines to PDF and getting DateTime values, and a number of fixes.
- Aspose.Words for Java 11.11.0 - our monthly Aspose.Words release.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 6.9.0 - brings the version number in line with Aspose.Slides for .NET and fixes a few issues.
- Aspose.Email for Java 2.5.0 - write an item from PST to stream and a number of fixes.
- Aspose.OCR for Java 1.1.0 - support for BMP file formats and recognizing more fonts.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Cells for SharePoint 3.0.1 - maintenance release that supports previewing and searching documents in SharePoint.
- Aspose.Slides for SharePoint 1.3.0 - improved list selection logic and support for Select All.
- Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint 1.6.0 - supports converting several files at once.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services â€" a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS 5.3.0 - DisplayText renamed to Display2DText.
- Aspose.Words for SSRS 3.8.0 - a number of fixes and improvements.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Words for JasperReports 1.8.0 - introduces a number of improvements and fixes.
- Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports 1.6.0 - introduces a number of improvements and fixes.
- Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports 1.6.0 - adds support for rotating TextElement, setting PDF access privileges and introduces a number of fixes.
Tutorial Video - Using Simple Mail Merge with Aspose.Words for Java
Aspose.Words for Java helps developers automate all kinds of document creation and processing tasks, for example mail merges. We show you how to write an application that merges data and images into a Microsoft Word document. Click below to watch the Video about Simple Mail Merge with Aspose.Words for Java.
Migration Tip - Export Annotations to XFDF with Aspose.Pdf for .NET
PDF files are used for sharing information; users can read documents and add annotations. In a document system, this often means that developers need to figure out a way of extracting annotations. Adobe Acrobat automation is one way of doing it; the other is Aspose.Pdf for .NET. We compare the two techniques. Read the complete migration tip about xport Annotations to XFDF.
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, Sepetember 2012 edition
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter
is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in
hearing from you.
Aspose Pty Ltd
79 Longueville Road