Consuming secured WCF service from Java client
I am trying to consume secured WCF service from Java client using Netbeans IDE. Service's WSDL contains certificate enclosed in
1) I cropped text between X509 certificate and stored it into truststore. I sed following command
keytool -import -noprompt -trustcacerts -alias mycert -file .\selfsignedetr2.cer -keystore sample.jks -storepass ****
2) I have created Java project in Netbeans
3) I have added webservice client to this project and setup WSDL url for the client
4) I have right-clicked on web service references, chose edit webservice attributes
5) on security tab I clicked Trustore... button and specified truststore created in step 1
6) I have specified Default username and Default password for the webservice
7) I clicked OK and run my client and I got following message:
SEVERE: WSS1533: Validation of self signed certificate failed followed by information about certificate.
My question is how to make it running?