Please explain basic setup for 3+ views…
Ok, i need the following
• an universe (Simple? Virtual?)
• at least tree independently movable/rotatable cameras (Views? Viewing-Platforms? View-Platforms?…?)
• the possibility to paint a given rectangular surface in the universe with the feed of a given view (that includes the possibility to exclude that surface from that view to prevent loops)
• the possibility to use OrientedShapes, that look 'frontside' from any given view
• the possibility to modify the lighting for the scene *and* for a single view, eg, have the scene become lit by a candle (seen by all views) and have the scene lit by - for example - a bright green light, seen only by a certain view.
so in words of Transforms, TransformGroups, BranchGroups, Canvases etc., what would be the principial setup? What has to be the child of what?