BD-J works only on TMT
Several months I read this forum and found some really helpful things in here. So this is my first post, please let me shortly intodruce me. My name is Holger, I'm from Germany (thats why my english is not sooo perfect) and I study applied computer science.
For my degree, I startet to create a set of BD-J-Applikations and build up andevelopment enviroment with Java ME 3.0 SDK and TMT. Everything works fine, dealing with some problems.
Using an authoring-software I put videos and xlets together on one disk and now the trouble begins. TMT plays everything as expected. But no other player does. Tried PowerDVD, WinDVD, PS3, Panasonic DMP BD T300.
What I've done until this post:
- Build two Xlets which want to access files on the disc (RGB-Images PNG)
- Use BDCertgenerator to build root- and app-Certificate
- Import keystore to Java Me SDK
- Sign .jar using BDSigner
- put everything together in the authoring-software
- checked, if orgID is everywhere the same (7fff1234)
- checked, if appID is everywhere the same (00004001)
PRF is automatically generated and looks like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
When I start the disc in PowerDVD the movies are played normally, trying to start the xlets returns only a black screen with no operation on the disc-drive.
Thank you for reading my post until the end!
Is there anybody who can help with my Problem?