MPEOS Media events clarifications
Could please provide some clarifications regarding CA errors happening when MPEOS Media Decode and MPEOS DVR Playback are invoked?
1. Are there any other events beside the following ones to indicate CA failures:
#define MPE_FAILURE_CA_DENIED 0x0A // The decode request has failed because it was denied by CA
#define MPE_FAILURE_NO_DATA 0x0F // The decode request has failed because data is no longer being delivered (e.g.
2. Are there any error codes (in both media and dvr) to indicate CA failures? (In some case CA failures can be detected during the media decode request processing)
3. Should the events above be posted by Media and DVR? If not, what are the DVR events and error codes related to CA failures.
4. What is the expected behavior of these APIs when a CA failure happens (i.e. does MPEOS need to clean-up session, send session closed event,...)
5. Is there any data structure associated with MPE_FAILURE_CA_DENIED ?
6. What are the events we need to post when the decode or dvr session conditions have changed (i.e going from authorized to denied and vice versa)?