Skip to main content

Tuning issues with OCAP-RI 1.1.3RelA

2 replies [Last post]
amirn
Offline
Joined: 2009-05-06
Points: 0

Hi,

I installed OCAP-RI-1.1.3RelA (from the official release installer) on my Windows 7 laptop.

I changed the mpeenv.ini to launch the qa app launcher and use TuneTest for basic tuning tests.

This works great if I use the hard coded channel map in my config.properties.

If I use channel discovery, I systematically get a SelectionFailed event.
The logs seems to indicate that the decoding process never completes (i.e mpeos_mediaDecode is never called).

Here is my config.properties:
use_javatv_channel_map=true
min_delay=10000
max_delay=10000

# Freq=447MHz QAM=64 ProgramNum=1 SourceID=0x45A
gen_channel_freq_0=447000000
gen_channel_program_number_0=1
gen_channel_qam_0=8

# Freq=489MHz QAM=256 ProgramNum=2 SourceID=0x44C
gen_channel_freq_1=489000000
gen_channel_program_number_1=2
gen_channel_qam_1=16

# Freq=651MHz QAM=256 ProgramNum=3 SourceID=0x5E9
gen_channel_freq_2=651000000
gen_channel_program_number_2=3
gen_channel_qam_2=16

# Freq=699MHz QAM=256 ProgramNum=4 SourceID=0x6E4
gen_channel_freq_3=699000000
gen_channel_program_number_3=4
gen_channel_qam_3=16

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
dhooley
Offline
Joined: 2008-04-23
Points: 0

Amir - I'm not sure why this forum question never got answered, but my assumption is that the problem was resolved in any case in 1.1.4 Rel-A. Let us know if that is not the case.

amirn
Offline
Joined: 2009-05-06
Points: 0

I haven't tried this with 1.1.4RelA yet. I always used the hard-coded channel map now.
I know some changes were made in 1.1.4 regarding this issue, so it is most likely solved.