at the moment I need to get some parts of one image and put it into another. I do this by:
1. Generating a "PlanarImage" from a "RenderImage"
2. Writing out a "BufferedImage" with height and length of the source image
3. Setting background of output file to white
4. Creating a Rectangle Object to choose the image part of the source image
5. getting the data as Raster Object
6. Writing it out to the output file
Now, when I open the output file, it shows the area that I cut out with a black background and the rest of the background is white. How can I invert the background area of the rect?