Setup Glassfish v3 with MS SQLServer
Yesterday upgraded netbeans 6.5 to 6.8 which comes with Glassfish v3 (I was used to Glassfish v2).
Following instructions from http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4495/beana?a=view I try to setup a MS SQLServer connection.
I have trouble finding the jar files: smbase.jar, smsqlserver.jar and smutil.jar. I did find msbase.jar, mssqlserver.jar and msutil.jar (and a message on the MS site that they are discontinued) and have those ms*.jar files in my domain1\lib folder.
When creating the connection_pool and pinging I keep getting:
Class name is wrong or classpath is not set for : com.sun.sql.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource
- Where can I find the smbase.jar, smsqlserver.jar and smutil.jar?
- Is the domain1\lib folder the right place to put them?
- Should I use another way to setup a connection to MS SQLServer?
Any help appreciated!
- GlassFish v3 (build 74.2)
- NetBeans IDE 6.8 (Build 200912041610)
- Java: 1.6.0_10; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 11.0-b15
- Windows XP version 5.1 running on x86; Cp1252; nl_NL (nb)