Add image-ma on View ..... blured and translucent in the Applet version !!?
Hello java3d colleagues, I have been experiencing an unexpected difference behavior of the same code with java3D renderer.
1) What the program do : It adds simply a map-image in the View. Pretty straightforward...
2) But the display of this map
- is GOOD in the Applet Viewer : Opaque map (red circul).
see here : http://www.free-visit.net/Demo_with_AppletViewer.jpg
- is BAD With Applet inside web-Browser (Firefox or ie). Map is quite translucent and blured
- See here :http://www.free-visit.net/Demo_with_Browser_Applet.jpg
Does someone has an idea why is it so ?
By the way I also noticed that the the performance inside browser is also quite lower than the Appletviewer one. Why ?
(I can post the code if needed but it is standard code.)