Hierarchy is an open source tool to graph Java class inheritance relationships.
The software includes:
- Class Analyzer: a reusable, standalone API for performing general class file analysis.
- Hierarchy: a complete application that uses Class Analyzer and prefuse to draw graphs.
- prefuse example: shows how to use the prefuse API.
- GraphViz example: shows how to display the hierarchy using dot.
- BCEL example: shows how to use the BCEL API to analyze class files.
- Fully documented source code (every package, class, and method).
- SRS, technical documentation, and User Manual.
- build example: an example for performing a variety of common tasks using ant.