Java ME SDK 3.0 Released
I am happy to announce the Revenue Release of Java Platform Micro Edition Software Development Kit 3.0.
Java ME SDK includes the advanced tools found in Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 [for CLDC] and Sun Java Toolkit 1.0 [for CDC] and many new features.
* Integration with third-party emulators and Windows Mobile devices
* On-device deployment and on-device debugging
* CLDC/MIDP, CDC/FP/PBP/AGUI, and BD-J integrated into one SDK
* New CLDC HotSpot Virtual Machine
* Optimized MSA 1.1 stack with extensions
* Profiling support
* Network monitor
* BD-J support
* New development environment based on Netbeans Platform
* Lightweight UI Toolkit (LWUIT) integration
* Device search database integrated in SDK
* JavaFX Mobile Emulator included
Good news for PhoneME developers. It is possible to extend JME SDK with just released PhoneME Feature MR4 runtime. Details will be posted on our team blog.