Chicago (Midwest) area - OpenSSO/OpenDS/Glassfish - anyone?
I would like to propose a Chicago area (Midwest) openSSO/openDs/Glassfish
user group community. Some of the objectives are to
(1) Share thoughts and knowledge
(2) Share challenges others are facing and offer potential solutions
(3) Importantly, network often (monthly/quarterly) and meet either in small
groups or as a larger event - like a community group
(4) Offer/Contribute to the openSSO community.
I would like to suggest the following topics for a presentation by one or
(1) OpenSSO deployment on Glassfish, Using a separate user store
(2) Implementing Identity Federation - securing interactions between
Browser, IDP and SP
(3) Brainstorm Federation business cases
(4) Integrating OpenSSO with IDM/Portals
(5) Any other topics (Glassfish/openDS)