Java Amazon S3 File Manager
JS3Explorer is a java application that allows managing Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) buckets. It provides rename, delete and rename support. Permissions can be updated on each S3 object. Upload and download are available with resume. S3Explorer can simulate folders. Detailed features provided by JS3Explorer are:
* Files, folders upload and download support.
* Copy, rename and delete (recursive) support.
* Permissions (ACL) support for S3 objects.
* MD5 digest support for upload.
* Resume support for download.
* Large upload/download support (up to 5GB).
* Simulate folders support (useful to fix S3 third party tools issues)
* Fast bucket content listing.
* Amazon S3 REST support.
* US and EU bucket support.