Unable to perform remote lookup of JMS ConnectionFactory
I've read through the documentation and I believe I have everything correct.
I've added to my remote client's classpath the following jar files:
I've added the following JVM parameters to the script that launches the java application:
And I have verified that the server is up and running. However, when I attempt to connect to the server I get an exception that tells me very little. I have been struggling with this for the past two days but I just can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong from the stack trace that I am receiving.
Caused by: javax.naming.CommunicationException: serial context communication ex [Root exception is com.sun.enterprise.connectors.ConnectorRuntimeException: Failed to look up ConnectorDescriptor from JNDI]
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
... 9 more
Caused by: com.sun.enterprise.connectors.ConnectorRuntimeException: Failed to look up ConnectorDescriptor from JNDI
at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(Unknown Source)
... 11 more