I'm losing the overview
I'm doing some research about RIA technologies and JavaFX looks very promising to me, but I'm losing the overview a bit. I would be very grateful if you can give some short answers to following questions:
* Currently it is possible to run JavaFX applications on top of the JSE and JME. Right?
* Browser applications can be run either as applets or as web start applications. Right?
* JavaFX Mobile is a complete OS for mobile devices that directly supports JavaFX applications and that will be available in Spring 2009. Right?
* What is JavaFX Desktop that has been announced for Fall of this year? Is this the new customer JRE?
* Am I right if I say that the picture on http://www.sun.com/software/javafx/index.jsp gives only a view on the state of the art and will change with the release of JavaFX Desktop and JavaFX Mobile?
Thanks a lot!
Message was edited by: adj