New Code Drop available for download now
We are very pleased to announce the new code drop is available to download now, we put allot of effort into this drop and we want to assure you we are still working very hard to get everything open sourced as soon as we can.
Highlights of this drop include many bug fixes, stability and portability issues. Performance and size were major drivers in this drop.
* Added ticker functionality for label and its subclasses allowing both animated tickers and "..." shortening
* Performance improvements in critical sections such as the paint queue
* Slightly smaller size of binary
* New look for checkbox/combo box & radio button that works better across look and feels - all of the above are now pluggable and can be replaced with custom images
* Form.show() was made more thread aware hopefully fixing some race conditions for simpler use cases of LWUIT
* Changes for focus behavior: Added focusUp/Left. Removed the special treatment given to focus right/down.
* Game action no longer returns a value for numeric input to improve cross platform portability
* Gesture based scrolling now works horizontally as well.
* Commands/menus now support icons
* The flushGraphics flag had an incorrect default which caused regressions on several phones
* Fix for newline character in text area bug, improved text area documentation
* Reworked and deprecated default commands the functionality is now within Form.setDefaultCommand()