Skip to main content

[Issue 41] New - Cygwin Build of phoneME Advanced Fails

6 replies [Last post]
Anonymous

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
ebresie
Offline
Joined: 2003-08-06

An additional data point...

I am working on a Palm OS port using Cygwin and I got a similar problem.

I did the mount command listed and seemed to get me past the problem around this point..

I have my source in E:\src\phoneME and did

mkdir /src
mount E:/src /src
cd /src/phoneME/build/palmos-arm-generic
make
This seemed to get a little further along..

Eric

> Checking for build-time classes to compile ...
> ... generating PackageManager.java
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: c:\cygdrive\c\projects\PhoneMEAdvanced\cdc\src\sh
> are\tools\xml\empty.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)
> at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
> at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:106)
> at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:66)
> at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection

davyp
Offline
Joined: 2007-01-03

Hi Bill,

Can you be a bit more specific about the issue you have with SP4? I have
been compiling pMEA (CDC, Foundation and Personal Profile) for months
with eVC4 and this service pack without any problem. I only had an issue
with the resource compiler, which was easily fixed by setting an
environment variable. This is what I usually do:

I check out the latest phoneME Advanced bXX sources from subversion
https://phoneme.dev.java.net/source/browse/phoneme/builds/ into
c:/phoneme_advanced_mr2/ and also check out the "legal" folder from
https://phoneme.dev.java.net/source/browse/phoneme/legal/ into
c:/phoneme_advanced_mr2/ as well.

My build script basically looks like this:

#!/bin/bash

export JAVA_HOME=/cygdrive/c/j2sdk1.4.2_17
export JAVA_PATH=$JAVA_HOME
export JDK_HOME=$JAVA_HOME
export AWT_PEERSET=pocketpc
export CVM_JAVABIN=$JAVA_HOME/bin
export CVM_PRELOAD_LIB=false
export CVM_JIT=true
export JAVAME_LEGAL_DIR=/phoneme_advanced_mr2/legal
export TOOLS_DIR=c:/phoneme_advanced_mr2/tools
export PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:$JAVA_HOME:/cygdrive/c/Program\ Files/Microsoft\ eMbedded\ C++\ 4.0/EVC/wce420/bin:$PATH
export RC="/cygdrive/c/Program\ Files/Microsoft\ eMbedded\ C++\ 4.0/Common/EVC/Bin/rc.exe"
export USE_VERBOSE_MAKE=true
export VERBOSE_BUILD=true
export J2ME_CLASSLIB=foundation

mount c:/phoneme_advanced_mr2 /phoneme_advanced_mr2
cd /phoneme_advanced_mr2/cdc/build/win32-arm-ppc03
make -f GNUmakefile bin
umount /phoneme_advanced_mr2

I never had any problems with eVC4 SP4 to compile the various
pMEA profiles.

Davy

Bill Chatfield

You're welcome. One correction: my #3, line 3 should be:

... In other words, you can't have it in

----- Original Message ----
From: Hinkmond Wong
To: advanced@phoneme.dev.java.net
Cc: bill_chatfield@dev.java.net
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:51:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Issue 41] New - Cygwin Build of phoneME Advanced Fails

Hi Bill,

Thanks very much for all the good info on the problems you came across
in your Windows Pocket PC 2003 build of phoneME Advanced.

I'll go ahead and take this info and migrate it back to our Wiki pages
so that I can close out the Issue # 41 you opened up.

This feedback is very much appreciated! I'm sure the others working on
pMEA will benefit from your help in correcting our Wiki instructions.

Best regards,

Hinkmond

Bill Chatfield wrote:
> Thanks for the info. It looks like the build worked now. I originally
> used the instructions on
> http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Mobileandembedded/PhoneMEAdvancedPlatforms...
> but I found the mount command you mentioned on
> http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Mobileandembedded/PhoneMEAdvancedGSGWinMobile,
> which seemed to be more geared toward WM5 whereas I'm working with PPC
> 2003. But, putting the two together, I got it to work, I think. Here's
> some things you might update in the documentation:
>
> 1. eVC4 SP3 works, but eVC4 SP4 does not. SP4 changes the placement
> of directories and files so that the build fails. I prefer eVC to
> VC 2005 because it's easier to get set up, it requires less
> resources, and the documentation system responds faster. I suppose
> if you have a powerful machine and a big pipe, it doesn't matter.
> 2. The Cygwin "cmp.exe" program is required. This doesn't get
> installed by default. I think it is in the "diffutils" package.
> That package appears to be listed on the second URL (above) but
> not the first.
> 3. You need to have "cdc" and "tools" installed in an immediate
> subdirectory of the root directory of a drive, like this:
> C:\phoneme_advanced_mr2\cdc. In other words, you can have it in
> C:\projects\phoneme_advanced_mr2\cdc. It especially can't have any
> spaces in the path name because that will fail also. I started
> with C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\My
> Documents\src\phoneme_advanced_mr2 which didn't work. I don't
> understand why Microsoft thought "Documents and Settings" was a
> better name than "home".
> 4. After you mount /phoneme_advanced_mr2 on c:/phoneme_advanced_mr2
> you MUST cd to the mounted directory before you start the build or
> it will fail: cd /phoneme_advanced_mr2/cdc/build/win32-arm-ppc03.
> That might seem obvious, but it took me a while to realize it. I'm
> not sure TOP_DIR is used at all. It looks like it figures out the
> top dir CVM_DIR automatically.
> 5. I think the win-setup.sh and build-fp.sh can be combined into one
> script to make the build process more efficient as you wouldn't
> have to source win-setup.sh every time you start a shell to run a
> build.
>
> Here is the script I created to run the build:
...
[att1.html]

Bill Chatfield

Thanks for the info. It looks like the build worked now. I originally used the instructions on http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Mobileandembedded/PhoneMEAdvancedPlatforms... but I found the mount command you mentioned on http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Mobileandembedded/PhoneMEAdvancedGSGWinMobile, which seemed to be more geared toward WM5 whereas I'm working with PPC 2003. But, putting the two together, I got it to work, I think. Here's some things you might update in the documentation:

1. eVC4 SP3 works, but eVC4 SP4 does not. SP4 changes the placement of directories and files so that the build fails. I prefer eVC to VC 2005 because it's easier to get set up, it requires less resources, and the documentation system responds faster. I suppose if you have a powerful machine and a big pipe, it doesn't matter.

2. The Cygwin "cmp.exe" program is required. This doesn't get installed by default. I think it is in the "diffutils" package. That package appears to be listed on the second URL (above) but not the first.

3. You need to have "cdc" and "tools" installed in an immediate subdirectory of the root directory of a drive, like this: C:\phoneme_advanced_mr2\cdc. In other words, you can have it in C:\projects\phoneme_advanced_mr2\cdc. It especially can't have any spaces in the path name because that will fail also. I started with C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\My Documents\src\phoneme_advanced_mr2 which didn't work. I don't understand why Microsoft thought "Documents and Settings" was a better name than "home".

4. After you mount /phoneme_advanced_mr2 on c:/phoneme_advanced_mr2 you MUST cd to the mounted directory before you start the build or it will fail: cd /phoneme_advanced_mr2/cdc/build/win32-arm-ppc03. That might seem obvious, but it took me a while to realize it. I'm not sure TOP_DIR is used at all. It looks like it figures out the top dir CVM_DIR automatically.

5. I think the win-setup.sh and build-fp.sh can be combined into one script to make the build process more efficient as you wouldn't have to source win-setup.sh every time you start a shell to run a build.
Here is the script I created to run the build:

#
# My custom build
#

#
# Setup top level directory to get around Cygwin/Windows path conflicts.
# /phoneme_advanced_mr2 should only exist when c:/phoneme_advanced_mr2
# is mounted on it. Don't create an actual /phoneme_advanced_mr2
# directory or the below code won't work right.
#

export TOP_DIR="/phoneme_advanced_mr2"

if [ ! -e $TOP_DIR ] ; then
mount -f c:/phoneme_advanced_mr2 $TOP_DIR
fi

#
# CRITICAL!
#
cd $TOP_DIR/cdc/build/win32-arm-ppc03

#
# Set the path to the Java SDK
#

export JDK_HOME=c:/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_16

#
# Set paths for MSVC/eVC - these are determined correctly automatically for eVC
#

#
# Turn off something that MS sets in vsvars32.bat
#
export LIBPATH=

#
# VC_PATH and SDK_DIR can be set but defaults are correct.
#

make J2ME_CLASSLIB=foundation \
CVM_JIT=true \
CVM_DEBUG=true \
CVM_PRELOAD_LIB=true $*

umount $TOP_DIR

Happy coding...

----- Original Message ----
From: Hinkmond Wong
To: advanced@phoneme.dev.java.net; bill_chatfield@dev.java.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 8:50:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Issue 41] New - Cygwin Build of phoneME Advanced Fails

Hi Bill,

We have a "feature" in the phoneME Advanced Win32 build that we probably
need to document better.

To solve the bug you are seeing in IssueTracker Issue # 41 (
https://phoneme.dev.java.net/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=41 ), can you try
the following fix:

- In a cygwin shell just before your make command, mount your
c:/toplevel directory to /toplevel

Example, for your case:

mount c:/projects /projects

Then, try building with your make command line again.

make ...

Let me know if this fixes your problem or not. If it does, I will
document it better in the docs somewhere.

Thanks,

Hinkmond

bill_chatfield@dev.java.net wrote:
> https://phoneme.dev.java.net/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=41
> Issue #|41
> Summary|Cygwin Build of phoneME Advanced Fails
> Component|phoneme
> Version|current
> Platform|ARM
> OS/Version|Windows XP
> URL|
> Status|NEW
> Status whiteboard|
> Keywords|
> Resolution|
> Issue type|DEFECT
> Priority|P3
> Subcomponent|www
> Assigned to|issues@phoneme
> Reported by|bill_chatfield
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------- Additional comments from bill_chatfield@dev.java.net Wed Jun 11 22:22:35 +0000 2008 -------
> I just pull the most recent code from Subversion. It's trying to specify a
> Cygwin path as an argument to a Java process. It puts a C: on the beginning and
> changes the slashes to backslashes, but it still contains the \cygdrive
> directory, which is wrong for a Windows-style path name. Here's the output:
>
> Bill.Chatfield@D01oh001BN65ZC1 /cygdrive/c/projects/PhoneMEAdvanced/cdc/build/wi
> n32-arm-ppc03
> $ ./BchatBuild.sh
> MAKEFLAGS = J2ME_CLASSLIB=foundation JDK_HOME=/cygdrive/c/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_16
> CVM_HOST = i686-cygwin-win32
> CVM_TARGET = win32-arm-ppc03
> SHELL = bash -e
> HOST_CC = /usr/bin/cc
> HOST_CCC = /usr/bin/g++
> ZIP = /usr/bin/zip
> FLEX = /usr/bin/flex
> BISON = /usr/bin/bison
> CVM_JAVA = /cygdrive/c/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_16/bin/java
> CVM_JAVAC = /cygdrive/c/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_16/bin/javac
> CVM_JAVAH = /cygdrive/c/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_16/bin/javah
> CVM_JAR = /cygdrive/c/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_16/bin/jar
> TARGET_CC = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/EVC/wce420/
> bin/CLARM.EXE
> TARGET_CCC = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/EVC/wce420/
> bin/CLARM.EXE
> TARGET_AS = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/EVC/wce420/
> bin/ARMASM.EXE
> TARGET_LD = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/EVC/wce420/
> bin/LINK.EXE
> TARGET_AR = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/EVC/wce420/
> bin/LINK.EXE
> TARGET_RANLIB = /usr/bin/ranlib
> LINKFLAGS = /incremental:no /nologo /map /subsystem:windowsce,3.00 /MACHINE:AR
> M
> LINKLIBS = -lpthread -ldl
> ASM_FLAGS = -CPU StrongARM1 -32 -NOTerse -WIdth 132 -list .lst .i
> CCCFLAGS =
> CCFLAGS_SPEED = /nologo /c /W2 /MC -D__STDC__ /O2 /Ob2 /Ot -DNDEBUG
> CCFLAGS_SPACE = /nologo /c /W2 /MC -D__STDC__ /O1 /Ob1 -DNDEBUG
> CCFLAGS_LOOP = /nologo /c /W2 /MC -D__STDC__ /O2 /Ob2 /Ot -DNDEBUG
> CCFLAGS_FDLIB = /nologo /c /W2 /MC -D__STDC__ -DNDEBUG /Od
> JAVAC_OPTIONS = -g:none -J-Xms32m -J-Xmx128m -encoding iso8859-1 -source 1.4 -t
> arget 1.4
> CVM_DEFINES = -DCVM_OPTIMIZED -DCVM_DEBUG_STACKTRACES -DNDEBUG -DCVM_CLASSLOA
> DING -DCVM_SERIALIZATION -DCVM_REFLECT -DCVM_DYNAMIC_LINKING -DCVM_JIT -DCVM_JIT
> _REGISTER_LOCALS -DCVM_TIMESTAMPING -DJ2ME_CLASSLIB=foundation -DTARGET_CPU_FAMI
> LY=arm -DCVM_JIT_COPY_CCMCODE_TO_CODECACHE -DCVM_DLL -DHAVE_64_BIT_IO -DNDEBUG -
> DARM -D_ARM -D__RVCT__ -DWINCE -DWIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN -DWIN32_PLATFORM_PSPC -DUNI
> CODE -D_UNICODE -DUNDER_CE=300 -D_WIN32_WCE=300 -DPOCKETPC
> host uname = CYGWIN_NT-5.1 D01oh001BN65ZC1 1.5.25(0.156/4/2) 2008-05-26 2
> 0:37 i686 Cygwin
> TARGET_CC version = Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 12.20.9615 f
> or ARM
> HOST_CC version = 3.4.4 i686-pc-cygwin
> CVM_JAVA version = java version 1.4.2_16
> TOOLS_DIR = /cygdrive/c/projects/PhoneMEAdvanced/tools
> SDK_DIR = C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools
> VC_PATH = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0
> PLATFORM_SDK_DIR = C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003
> PLATFORM_TOOLS_PATH = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/EVC/w
> ce420/bin
> COMMON_TOOLS_PATH = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/Commo
> n/EVC/Bin
> INCLUDE = C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003/In
> clude/Armv4;C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003/Mfc/include;
> C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003/Atl/include
> LIB = C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003/Li
> b/Armv4;C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003/Mfc/lib/armv4;C:
> /Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003/Atl/lib/armv4
> updating /cygdrive/c/projects/PhoneMEAdvanced/cdc/build/win32-arm-ppc03/./genera
> ted/build_defs.mk ...
> Checking for build-time classes to compile ...
> ... generating PackageManager.java
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: c:\cygdrive\c\projects\PhoneMEAdvanced\cdc\src\sh
> are\tools\xml\empty.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)
> at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
> at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:106)
> at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:66)
> at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection
> .java:69)
> at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLCon
> nection.java:156)
> at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:913)
> at org.apache.crimson.parser.InputEntity.init(InputEntity.java:209)
> at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:638)
> at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:337)
> at org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:448)
>
> at org.apache.crimson.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl
> .java:185)
> at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:151)
> at com.sun.xml.transform.CodeTransformerImpl.transform(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.xml.transform.CodeTransformer.main(Unknown Source)
> make: *** [/cygdrive/c/projects/PhoneMEAdvanced/cdc/build/win32-arm-ppc03/./gene
> rated/classes/com/sun/cdc/config/PackageManager.java] Error 1
>
> Bill.Chatfield@D01oh001BN65ZC1 /cygdrive/c/projects/PhoneMEAdvanced/cdc/build/wi
> n32-arm-ppc03
> $
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: issues-unsubscribe@phoneme.dev.java.net
> For additional commands, e-mail: issues-help@phoneme.dev.java.net
>
>
[att1.html]

Hinkmond Wong

Hi Bill,

Thanks very much for all the good info on the problems you came across
in your Windows Pocket PC 2003 build of phoneME Advanced.

I'll go ahead and take this info and migrate it back to our Wiki pages
so that I can close out the Issue # 41 you opened up.

This feedback is very much appreciated! I'm sure the others working on
pMEA will benefit from your help in correcting our Wiki instructions.

Best regards,

Hinkmond

Bill Chatfield wrote:
> Thanks for the info. It looks like the build worked now. I originally
> used the instructions on
> http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Mobileandembedded/PhoneMEAdvancedPlatforms...
> but I found the mount command you mentioned on
> http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Mobileandembedded/PhoneMEAdvancedGSGWinMobile,
> which seemed to be more geared toward WM5 whereas I'm working with PPC
> 2003. But, putting the two together, I got it to work, I think. Here's
> some things you might update in the documentation:
>
> 1. eVC4 SP3 works, but eVC4 SP4 does not. SP4 changes the placement
> of directories and files so that the build fails. I prefer eVC to
> VC 2005 because it's easier to get set up, it requires less
> resources, and the documentation system responds faster. I suppose
> if you have a powerful machine and a big pipe, it doesn't matter.
> 2. The Cygwin "cmp.exe" program is required. This doesn't get
> installed by default. I think it is in the "diffutils" package.
> That package appears to be listed on the second URL (above) but
> not the first.
> 3. You need to have "cdc" and "tools" installed in an immediate
> subdirectory of the root directory of a drive, like this:
> C:\phoneme_advanced_mr2\cdc. In other words, you can have it in
> C:\projects\phoneme_advanced_mr2\cdc. It especially can't have any
> spaces in the path name because that will fail also. I started
> with C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\My
> Documents\src\phoneme_advanced_mr2 which didn't work. I don't
> understand why Microsoft thought "Documents and Settings" was a
> better name than "home".
> 4. After you mount /phoneme_advanced_mr2 on c:/phoneme_advanced_mr2
> you MUST cd to the mounted directory before you start the build or
> it will fail: cd /phoneme_advanced_mr2/cdc/build/win32-arm-ppc03.
> That might seem obvious, but it took me a while to realize it. I'm
> not sure TOP_DIR is used at all. It looks like it figures out the
> top dir CVM_DIR automatically.
> 5. I think the win-setup.sh and build-fp.sh can be combined into one
> script to make the build process more efficient as you wouldn't
> have to source win-setup.sh every time you start a shell to run a
> build.
>
> Here is the script I created to run the build:
...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: advanced-unsubscribe@phoneme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: advanced-help@phoneme.dev.java.net

Hinkmond Wong

Hi Bill,

We have a "feature" in the phoneME Advanced Win32 build that we probably
need to document better.

To solve the bug you are seeing in IssueTracker Issue # 41 (
https://phoneme.dev.java.net/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=41 ), can you try
the following fix:

- In a cygwin shell just before your make command, mount your
c:/toplevel directory to /toplevel

Example, for your case:

mount c:/projects /projects

Then, try building with your make command line again.

make ...

Let me know if this fixes your problem or not. If it does, I will
document it better in the docs somewhere.

Thanks,

Hinkmond

bill_chatfield@dev.java.net wrote:
> https://phoneme.dev.java.net/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=41
> Issue #|41
> Summary|Cygwin Build of phoneME Advanced Fails
> Component|phoneme
> Version|current
> Platform|ARM
> OS/Version|Windows XP
> URL|
> Status|NEW
> Status whiteboard|
> Keywords|
> Resolution|
> Issue type|DEFECT
> Priority|P3
> Subcomponent|www
> Assigned to|issues@phoneme
> Reported by|bill_chatfield
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------- Additional comments from bill_chatfield@dev.java.net Wed Jun 11 22:22:35 +0000 2008 -------
> I just pull the most recent code from Subversion. It's trying to specify a
> Cygwin path as an argument to a Java process. It puts a C: on the beginning and
> changes the slashes to backslashes, but it still contains the \cygdrive
> directory, which is wrong for a Windows-style path name. Here's the output:
>
> Bill.Chatfield@D01oh001BN65ZC1 /cygdrive/c/projects/PhoneMEAdvanced/cdc/build/wi
> n32-arm-ppc03
> $ ./BchatBuild.sh
> MAKEFLAGS = J2ME_CLASSLIB=foundation JDK_HOME=/cygdrive/c/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_16
> CVM_HOST = i686-cygwin-win32
> CVM_TARGET = win32-arm-ppc03
> SHELL = bash -e
> HOST_CC = /usr/bin/cc
> HOST_CCC = /usr/bin/g++
> ZIP = /usr/bin/zip
> FLEX = /usr/bin/flex
> BISON = /usr/bin/bison
> CVM_JAVA = /cygdrive/c/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_16/bin/java
> CVM_JAVAC = /cygdrive/c/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_16/bin/javac
> CVM_JAVAH = /cygdrive/c/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_16/bin/javah
> CVM_JAR = /cygdrive/c/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_16/bin/jar
> TARGET_CC = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/EVC/wce420/
> bin/CLARM.EXE
> TARGET_CCC = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/EVC/wce420/
> bin/CLARM.EXE
> TARGET_AS = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/EVC/wce420/
> bin/ARMASM.EXE
> TARGET_LD = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/EVC/wce420/
> bin/LINK.EXE
> TARGET_AR = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/EVC/wce420/
> bin/LINK.EXE
> TARGET_RANLIB = /usr/bin/ranlib
> LINKFLAGS = /incremental:no /nologo /map /subsystem:windowsce,3.00 /MACHINE:AR
> M
> LINKLIBS = -lpthread -ldl
> ASM_FLAGS = -CPU StrongARM1 -32 -NOTerse -WIdth 132 -list .lst .i
> CCCFLAGS =
> CCFLAGS_SPEED = /nologo /c /W2 /MC -D__STDC__ /O2 /Ob2 /Ot -DNDEBUG
> CCFLAGS_SPACE = /nologo /c /W2 /MC -D__STDC__ /O1 /Ob1 -DNDEBUG
> CCFLAGS_LOOP = /nologo /c /W2 /MC -D__STDC__ /O2 /Ob2 /Ot -DNDEBUG
> CCFLAGS_FDLIB = /nologo /c /W2 /MC -D__STDC__ -DNDEBUG /Od
> JAVAC_OPTIONS = -g:none -J-Xms32m -J-Xmx128m -encoding iso8859-1 -source 1.4 -t
> arget 1.4
> CVM_DEFINES = -DCVM_OPTIMIZED -DCVM_DEBUG_STACKTRACES -DNDEBUG -DCVM_CLASSLOA
> DING -DCVM_SERIALIZATION -DCVM_REFLECT -DCVM_DYNAMIC_LINKING -DCVM_JIT -DCVM_JIT
> _REGISTER_LOCALS -DCVM_TIMESTAMPING -DJ2ME_CLASSLIB=foundation -DTARGET_CPU_FAMI
> LY=arm -DCVM_JIT_COPY_CCMCODE_TO_CODECACHE -DCVM_DLL -DHAVE_64_BIT_IO -DNDEBUG -
> DARM -D_ARM -D__RVCT__ -DWINCE -DWIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN -DWIN32_PLATFORM_PSPC -DUNI
> CODE -D_UNICODE -DUNDER_CE=300 -D_WIN32_WCE=300 -DPOCKETPC
> host uname = CYGWIN_NT-5.1 D01oh001BN65ZC1 1.5.25(0.156/4/2) 2008-05-26 2
> 0:37 i686 Cygwin
> TARGET_CC version = Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 12.20.9615 f
> or ARM
> HOST_CC version = 3.4.4 i686-pc-cygwin
> CVM_JAVA version = java version 1.4.2_16
> TOOLS_DIR = /cygdrive/c/projects/PhoneMEAdvanced/tools
> SDK_DIR = C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools
> VC_PATH = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0
> PLATFORM_SDK_DIR = C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003
> PLATFORM_TOOLS_PATH = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/EVC/w
> ce420/bin
> COMMON_TOOLS_PATH = /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0/Commo
> n/EVC/Bin
> INCLUDE = C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003/In
> clude/Armv4;C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003/Mfc/include;
> C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003/Atl/include
> LIB = C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003/Li
> b/Armv4;C:/Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003/Mfc/lib/armv4;C:
> /Program Files/Windows CE Tools/wce420/POCKET PC 2003/Atl/lib/armv4
> updating /cygdrive/c/projects/PhoneMEAdvanced/cdc/build/win32-arm-ppc03/./genera
> ted/build_defs.mk ...
> Checking for build-time classes to compile ...
> ... generating PackageManager.java
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: c:\cygdrive\c\projects\PhoneMEAdvanced\cdc\src\sh
> are\tools\xml\empty.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)
> at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
> at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:106)
> at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:66)
> at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection
> .java:69)
> at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLCon
> nection.java:156)
> at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:913)
> at org.apache.crimson.parser.InputEntity.init(InputEntity.java:209)
> at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:638)
> at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:337)
> at org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:448)
>
> at org.apache.crimson.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl
> .java:185)
> at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:151)
> at com.sun.xml.transform.CodeTransformerImpl.transform(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.xml.transform.CodeTransformer.main(Unknown Source)
> make: *** [/cygdrive/c/projects/PhoneMEAdvanced/cdc/build/win32-arm-ppc03/./gene
> rated/classes/com/sun/cdc/config/PackageManager.java] Error 1
>
> Bill.Chatfield@D01oh001BN65ZC1 /cygdrive/c/projects/PhoneMEAdvanced/cdc/build/wi
> n32-arm-ppc03
> $
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: issues-unsubscribe@phoneme.dev.java.net
> For additional commands, e-mail: issues-help@phoneme.dev.java.net
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: advanced-unsubscribe@phoneme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: advanced-help@phoneme.dev.java.net