Skip to main content

Please review bugfixes for #288,#289 issues

3 replies [Last post]
Anonymous

Hi Vladimir,

I've found major issues with our interview's agent's timeout question:
[Issue 288]: Agent's timeout question doesn't have default value
[Issue 289]: Agent's timeout question appears in the MIDP and CLDC modes

Seems we need to re-promote the framework. Please review the fix:
http://fisheye4.atlassian.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1619

Thanks,
Alexander

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: meframework-unsubscribe@cqme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: meframework-help@cqme.dev.java.net

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Vladimir Sizikov

Hi Alexander,

I'm a bit surprised that setDefaultValue(30) didn't work in this case,
so that you have to change back to older/discouraged practice of
overriding clear(). Can you explain this? Why setDefaultValue() is not
enough?

Thanks,
--Vladimir

On 6/2/2008 1:14 PM, Alexander Alexeev wrote:
> Hi Vladimir,
>
> I've found major issues with our interview's agent's timeout question:
> [Issue 288]: Agent's timeout question doesn't have default value
> [Issue 289]: Agent's timeout question appears in the MIDP and CLDC modes
>
> Seems we need to re-promote the framework. Please review the fix:
> http://fisheye4.atlassian.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1619
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander
[vladimir_sizikov.vcf]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: meframework-unsubscribe@cqme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: meframework-help@cqme.dev.java.net

Alexander Alexeev

Hi Vladimir,

I was a bit surprised too. Seems this due to strange logic of IntQuestion
constructor:
super(interview, tag);
clear();
setDefaultValue(value);

This code overrides default value was set in instance initializer. So I can not
find anything better as to overload a clear().

Thanks,
Alexander

Vladimir Sizikov wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> I'm a bit surprised that setDefaultValue(30) didn't work in this case,
> so that you have to change back to older/discouraged practice of
> overriding clear(). Can you explain this? Why setDefaultValue() is not
> enough?
>
> Thanks,
> --Vladimir
>
> On 6/2/2008 1:14 PM, Alexander Alexeev wrote:
>> Hi Vladimir,
>>
>> I've found major issues with our interview's agent's timeout question:
>> [Issue 288]: Agent's timeout question doesn't have default value
>> [Issue 289]: Agent's timeout question appears in the MIDP and CLDC modes
>>
>> Seems we need to re-promote the framework. Please review the fix:
>> http://fisheye4.atlassian.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1619
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alexander

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: meframework-unsubscribe@cqme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: meframework-help@cqme.dev.java.net

Vladimir Sizikov

Alexander,

On 6/2/2008 2:07 PM, Alexander Alexeev wrote:
> Hi Vladimir,
>
> I was a bit surprised too. Seems this due to strange logic of IntQuestion
> constructor:
> super(interview, tag);
> clear();
> setDefaultValue(value);
>
> This code overrides default value was set in instance initializer. So I
> can not
> find anything better as to overload a clear().

OK, understood.

Please, commit.

Thanks,
--Vladimir
[vladimir_sizikov.vcf]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: meframework-unsubscribe@cqme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: meframework-help@cqme.dev.java.net