Help Wanted: Java ME Tutorial writers
I posted this elsewhere ( see http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=272620 ) about the lack of a detailed tutorial for Java ME.
Terrance suggested putting a feeler out here to see if there is any interest in helping develop a Java ME tutorial in the same caliber as the Java SE and Java EE Tutorials that are available.
Proposed content would include (but not limited to):
* Differences between SE, EE, J2ME/JavaME, and What's Missing.
* phone ME Feature / Advance.
* Profiles, Configurations.
* CLDC, CDC, etc
* Supported JSRs
* Hello World
* Basic APIs
* Advanced APIs
* Java FX Mobile
* SVG, OpenGL ES
* JT Harness, CQME, and ME Framework
* Blue-Ray Disk Java, Open Cable, Mobile Developers Alliance, SunSPOT
* Squawk and Embedded Java
* Third Party Libraries (LWUIT,etc)
Suggest it be a Wikibased document..
What do you think?