My Money 2.0.20 - first version for Mac released
This is the fist release to Mac OS X 10.5.x (Leopard), we have tried to come as close as we could to the native UI.
Future version will see more bindings with Cocoa and more native code and less Java, at least on the UI side.
My Money is a high quality personal financial software written from ground up to work with online bank statements.
Simply download your transactions from bank web site and they are automatically entered into electronic register.
By bringing all of your important financial information together in one place, My Money helps you more efficiently
organize your financial data, simplify taxes and grow your net worth.
- Instantly organizes financial records.Eliminates errors.
- Categorizes expenses automatically for business, taxes, budgeting.
- Eliminates Manual bookwork, simply download and import your statements from a bank website
- Reconciles your bank statement for you. Actually finds and fixes mistakes
- Transfers your reports into PDF, OpenDocument or Microsoft Excel formats
- Works with all US and Canadian Bank statements out of the box
- Works with Microsoft Money files
- Works with Quicken files
My Money users enjoy high level of privacy, data security and encryption. Data files are stored locally in a SQL compatible database. SQL shell is shipped with the software.
Money, Financial, Finance, Accounting, SQL, OFX, Quicken, QIF