Skip to main content

jmaki.runtime.jsf.AjaxWrapperPhaseListener getBinaryResource

1 reply [Last post]
svixxer
Offline
Joined: 2008-03-11

Hello,

I have a JMaki/JSF project in NetBeans 6.0.1 and it works fine on my machine. (tomcat 6.0.14) When I deploy it to a win2k3 server (tomcat 6.0.16), I get the below message:

Mar 7, 2008 11:41:17 AM jmaki.runtime.jsf.AjaxWrapperPhaseListener getBinaryResource
SEVERE: AjaxWrapperPhaseListener Error: Could not load /

btw, I'm using v1.0-- ajax-wrapper-comp-1.0.3.jar

I've tried setting read/write all permissions on the webapp folder but no change. Pls help...

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
svixxer
Offline
Joined: 2008-03-11

Forgot to mention java version is 1.6.0_05-b13 on the server and 1.6.0_01-b06 on my machine...