I just had a problem moving jMaki resources from /resources to a project-specific folder in my java web-app (to avoid some religious comments on project-structure from other team-members).
Anyway, i had trouble doing this, even after i replaced every reference to /resources in several files with the new path location.
The taglib still uses the old path to bootstrap jMaki. After taking a peek at the sources, i found out that this behavior can be changed by setting a context-param in web.xml. So, in my case this came down to adding:
So, in stead of posting a question about this, i'll just post the answer; just in case this is helping somebody else...