TDA - Thread Dump Analyzer for SunVMs 1.6 released
I just released Version 1.6 of my little tool TDA - Thread Dump Analyzer. Changes from 1.5 are:
- Added new filter rule "stack line count greater as".
- Added clipboard operation in logfile view.
- Enhanced Monitor View, added expand all nodes and sort by thread count to popup.
- Added View operations for root tree.
- Added Drag and Drop for new files to open.
- Threads are now displayed in a table, the thread ids and native ids are
transferred from hexadecimal to decimal.
- Date parsing for Sun JDK 1.6 time stamps is added as default regex.
- Bugfixed and reworked long running thread detection.
- Extended Help Overview.
- General Bugfixing.
You'll find further information in my blog. The tool can be downloaded or started using Webstart on the tool's homepage.