My Money Beta 16 Released
This is a mostly "Reporting" and bug fixes release:
Build 16 - 01/16/08
+ Added Sample Ribbon pack (West German Currency)
+ Added time-series reports
+ Added Top20 and networth charts
+ Added in-program report rebuilding
Build 15 - 01/06/08
+ Replaced Pentaho Classic with JasperReports
+ All built-in reports are now open sourced
+ Added Cash flow reports
+ Added Income Statements reports
+ Ability to read and run user designed reports
+ Export to PDF
+ Export to MS Excel
+ Improvements in OFX merging
+ History queries are sped up ~50%
+ Bug fixes
+ Ubuntu performance improvements
- Pentaho reporting is disabled, pending final review
This is also last Java 1.6 Release.
We are downgrading to Java 1.5 starting from next version to be able to release on MacOS
My Money is a high quality personal financial software written from ground up to work with online bank statements.
Simply download your transactions from bank web site and they are automatically entered into electronic register.
By bringing all of your important financial information together in one place, My Money helps you more efficiently
organize your financial data, simplify taxes and grow your net worth.
- Instantly organizes financial records.Eliminates errors.
- Categorizes expenses automatically for business, taxes, budgeting.
- Eliminates Manual bookwork, simply download and import your statements from a bank website
- Reconciles your bank statement for you. Actually finds and fixes mistakes
- Transfers your reports into PDF, OpenDocument or Microsoft Excel formats
- Works with all US and Canadian Bank statements out of the box
- Works with Microsoft Money files
- Works with Quicken filed
My Money users enjoy high level of privacy, data security and encryption. Data files are stored locally in a SQL compatible database. SQL shell is shipped with the software.
Money, Financial, Finance, Accounting, SQL, OFX, Quicken, QIF