Object Refinery Limited is pleased to announce the immediate availability of JFreeChart version 1.0.7, a popular free chart library for the Java platform.
This release features:
- the promotion of the dial plot package and the LogAxis class into the official API (previously these classes were included in the 'experimental' sources);
- a new renderer for fitting spline curves to data points;
- improvements to the statistical dataset implementations;
- an option for "simple" labelling on the pie charts;
- further enhancements to the experimental SWT support;
- numerous other improvements across the API;
- as always, lots of bug fixes.
JFreeChart is free software under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public Licence (LGPL). You can find out more about JFreeChart at:
JFreeChart requires Java SE 1.3.1 or later.