JasperAssistant 2.4.0 for JasperReports 2.0.2 released
JasperAssistant 2.4.0 released
JasperAssistant (http://www.jasperassistant.com) is a visual report designer for JasperReports, a popular open-source reporting engine. It is built on top of the Eclipse's plug-in architecture and its main goal is to help you create JasperReports report definition files through an intuitive graphical interface.
* Added support for JasperReports 2.0.2, main additions being:
o Support for style templates
o Support for noData band
* Better printing support for Windows
* Filters that allow to exclude .jasper files from Navigator and Package Explorer views
* CVS and SVN plug-ins now ignore .jasper files by default
Main benefits of JasperAssistant:
* Design and layout your reports using an intuitive visual interface and avoid the need for XML editing of JasperReports templates.
* Take advantage of Eclipse IDE integration and effectively combine Java and JasperReports development.
* Efficiently locate and correct report problems using precise error indications.
* Preview your reports instantly using live data from a JDBC database connection, an XML document, JavaBeans array or a custom data source.
* Export and preview your reports in PDF, Excel, HTML, CSV and XML formats.
For more information please visit http://www.jasperassistant.com