Synthetica 2.5.1 Look and Feel
The Synthetica Look and Feel for Swing project is pleased to announce the release of version 2.5.1.
Synthetica is based on Synth, which is part of version 1.5 of the Java2 Platform, Standard Edition. It provides components with rounded borders, shadowed popup menus, nice icons and a new, fresh look. Moreover, it enables developers to modify existing LAF/Themes, or to create their own LAF only by editing a XML based configuration file. Developers don't have to write complex Java-GUI-Code, but can integrate their own code.
Synthetica comes along with an extended FileChooser to support file operations like cut, copy, delete with multithreaded capabilities. All file-views are sortable. Once Synthetica is the active LAF, the JFileChooser component supports all the above features.
* New theme called SyntheticaWhiteVision Look and Feel (animated)
* Improved animation support
* Improved MAC support
* New demo-applications (SyntheticaOffice)
* Enhanced background image support for JTabbedPane (tabArea)
* Additional customization parameters for rootPane/titlePane
* and much more...
New Features in detail:
Features compared to Synth:
Themes and Screenshots: