Private JXTA Network
My question is one of questions that other members in forum/mail list posted nearly the same problem. But it's not clearly both answer and documentation.
* And now I would like to run a private Jxta network. My current environment are:
- LAN1 - Relay Server - LAN2 (three networks independence)
- LAN1 behind firewall and NAT
- Relay Server can search from LAN1 and LAN2
* I referred to http://www.petrovic.org/blog/2006/11/15/a-turnkey-private-jxta-net-demo/
and with this example I have confused:
- Look at seeds.txt file content [tcp://192.168.0.6:9701] private ip address --> So how can LAN1 and LAN2 can search?? I also replaced with my publish ip address.
- Inside source code of this example defined peerid, groupid.. I also generated ID when application is running.
==> all workaround is not success.
I think this is a basic knowledge about private Jxta network. So I don't know why so hard to get specify documentation about it. Basiclly Sun have these servers (http://rdv.jxtahosts.net/cgi-bin/relays.cgi?2 and http://rdv.jxtahosts.net/cgi-bin/rendezvous.cgi?2) and I would like to know how can they do that? how can they make it done?
Thanks in advanced.