Skip to main content

Please review fix for ISSUE #220

3 replies [Last post]
Anonymous

Vladimir,

please review fix for ISSUE #220: Some tests of AdancedTestSuite fail when
JavaTest is running on UNIX-like system
http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1391
http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1392
http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1393

The build and run are OK on Windows and Solaris

Thanks,
Alexander

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: meframework-unsubscribe@cqme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: meframework-help@cqme.dev.java.net

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Vladimir Sizikov

Alexander,

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 06:53:09PM +0400, Alexander Alexeev wrote:
> Vladimir,
>
> please review fix for ISSUE #220: Some tests of AdancedTestSuite fail when
> JavaTest is running on UNIX-like system
> http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1391
> http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1392
> http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1393
>
> The build and run are OK on Windows and Solaris

Strange, the SimpleTestSuite's build.xml also has the following
statement:

It will not work under Unix, won't it?

Could you please double-check?

Thanks,
--Vladimir

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: meframework-unsubscribe@cqme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: meframework-help@cqme.dev.java.net

Alexander Alexeev

Vladimir,

Argh! I was building on Windows, just running on Solaris so didn't catch the
problem. Please see:
http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1394

Now build is OK on Unix.

Thanks,
Alexander

Vladimir Sizikov wrote:
> Alexander,
>
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 06:53:09PM +0400, Alexander Alexeev wrote:
>> Vladimir,
>>
>> please review fix for ISSUE #220: Some tests of AdancedTestSuite fail when
>> JavaTest is running on UNIX-like system
>> http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1391
>> http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1392
>> http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1393
>>
>> The build and run are OK on Windows and Solaris
>
> Strange, the SimpleTestSuite's build.xml also has the following
> statement:
>
>
> It will not work under Unix, won't it?
>
> Could you please double-check?
>
> Thanks,
> --Vladimir

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: meframework-unsubscribe@cqme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: meframework-help@cqme.dev.java.net

Vladimir Sizikov

Looks good! Please commit.

--VVS

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 07:46:07PM +0400, Alexander Alexeev wrote:
> Vladimir,
>
> Argh! I was building on Windows, just running on Solaris so didn't catch
> the problem. Please see:
> http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1394
>
> Now build is OK on Unix.
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: meframework-unsubscribe@cqme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: meframework-help@cqme.dev.java.net