Skip to main content

Please review simple update to AdvancedTestSuite

3 replies [Last post]
Anonymous

Alexander,

Could you please review a simple update to our AdvancedTestSuite
sample:
http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1368

I fixed copyrights in AdvancedTestSuite, and removed non-needed things
that previously were copied from JavaTest harness bundle.

Thanks,
--Vladimir

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: meframework-unsubscribe@cqme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: meframework-help@cqme.dev.java.net

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Alexander Alexeev

Vladimir,

copyright fix looks good. But are you really sure we do not need to copy readme
and src/ from JavaTest redistributable package?

Thanks,
Alexander

Vladimir Sizikov wrote:
> Alexander,
>
> Could you please review a simple update to our AdvancedTestSuite
> sample:
> http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/cqme/?cs=1368
>
> I fixed copyrights in AdvancedTestSuite, and removed non-needed things
> that previously were copied from JavaTest harness bundle.
>
> Thanks,
> --Vladimir

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: meframework-unsubscribe@cqme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: meframework-help@cqme.dev.java.net

Vladimir Sizikov

Alexander,

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 04:07:26PM +0400, Alexander Alexeev wrote:
> copyright fix looks good. But are you really sure we do not need to copy
> readme
> and src/ from JavaTest redistributable package?

Well, the actual JavaTest harness' readme file _is_ in the doc
directory. What is not copied is README-REDISTRIBUTION.html, which is
not a real read me file, but rather a document describing which
JavaTest harness' parts should and must be redistributed. Its of no
interest to end users.

As for the sources, most of them are not suitable for Java ME test
suite, and especially for our test suite, which targets MIDP. By
including them, we'll just confuse users more than help.

Agree?

Thanks,
--Vladimir

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: meframework-unsubscribe@cqme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: meframework-help@cqme.dev.java.net

Alexander Alexeev

Vladimir,

agree, please commit.

Thanks,
Alexander

Vladimir Sizikov wrote:
> Alexander,
>
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 04:07:26PM +0400, Alexander Alexeev wrote:
>> copyright fix looks good. But are you really sure we do not need to copy
>> readme
>> and src/ from JavaTest redistributable package?
>
> Well, the actual JavaTest harness' readme file _is_ in the doc
> directory. What is not copied is README-REDISTRIBUTION.html, which is
> not a real read me file, but rather a document describing which
> JavaTest harness' parts should and must be redistributed. Its of no
> interest to end users.
>
> As for the sources, most of them are not suitable for Java ME test
> suite, and especially for our test suite, which targets MIDP. By
> including them, we'll just confuse users more than help.
>
> Agree?
>
> Thanks,
> --Vladimir

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: meframework-unsubscribe@cqme.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: meframework-help@cqme.dev.java.net