Could someone tell me how to install JMaki plugins to Netbeans 6 M10 (build 200706281431)?
Thanks a lot.
I'm seeing the same error as the original poster. Currently I'm using Netbeans 6.1 with the jmaki v1.7.3 plugin that I got from the update center in Netbeans.
You have a few options.
The easiest way is to do the following:
1. Go to the Plugin Manager Tools->Plugins
2. Select the Settings Tab
3. Under the "Configuration of Update Centers" boxes click the "Add" button.
4.Give a name the the Provide : I use 'jMaki"
5. In the url filed add : https://ajax.dev.java.net/updates.xml
6. Click "Ok"
7. Select the "New Plugins" Tab.
8. Now click on the jMaki (Ajax) Plugin
9. Accept all the licenense dialogs and you are good to go.
How do you fix
"Unable to load tag handler class "jmaki.runtime.jsp.AjaxTag" for tag "a:widget"
Are you still seeing this?
If so what version of the plugin are you using?
I removed old instillation and did fresh jmaki install. It works fine now.
Your use of this web site or any of its content or software indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Participation.
Copyright © 2015, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.