Wonderland event notifications to the cells
I've recently downloaded the Wonderland project and I think it has a lot of potential. I've been experimenting a little with it but have not gone too deep into the code yet. I'm thinking about playing with custom components and I have some questions related to it:
1) Does the framework provide any kind of notifications for the cells that a user performed an action (i.e. clicked a component, got close to it, etc)? If so, how are these events controlled? If not, are there any plans for such events?
2) In MPK20 I saw some avatars seating in the conference room, is there a way of performing actions with an avatar (i.e. sit, jump, run, etc)?
3) Does Wonderland provide content "streaming"? I'm referring to objects that might be distant to a user and initially he would not see them, but when he gets closer, the client would get notified and would load the objects. If it's already implemented, how can I define the looking distance? If not, do you have any plans for implementing such functionality?
4) Does Wonderland support context menus (i.e. when you click on somebody you'd get a menu with options like "become friends", etc)?
5) How do you generate the RTG file with avatar descriptors? Is there a tool for creating avatar parts/clothing?
6) Does the avatar descriptor allow non-human avatars like pets, robots, etc?
7) What classes are responsible for rendering the avatar?
8) Are you planning on externalizing the world configuration to XML (or other) type of files?
Wow, that's a lot of questions ;) Hope you guys don't mind :P