JXTreeTable access widening exercise results
I have completed the work relating to the access restrictions on some classes and methods in the swingx library. I made the bare minimal changes to swingx code as you suggested in order for my JXmlTreetable to compile and run and the results are as follows:
1. The TreetableDataAdapter class inside JXTreeTable and its constructor
2. The TreetableModelAdapter class inside JXTreeTable and its constructor (not used by me)
3. The TreeTableCellRenderer class inside JXTreeTable
4. The initActionsAndBindings method in JXTable
5. The init(renderer) method in JXTreeTable
6. The Actions inner class in JXTreeTable and corresponding constructor
7. The initActions method in JXTreeTable
8. The 'public boolean consumedOnPress' variable
9. The 'public TreeTableHacker treeTableHacker' variable
The above classes and methods have to be marked public if they are to be usable from outside the package. I would appreciate if you could please make the above changes to swingx code so no fork would be necessary in my JXmlTreeTable component based on swingx.
I look forward to your comments.