Desktop Java demos for learning
after some time learning Swing basics like layout design, painting
and event handling, when I want to write a more actual and better GUI
app with Swing, I also do not know how to start.
JDK bundled demos and Swing tutorial are fundamental, and do not
describe how to write a good Swing app.
Are there some good desktop Java demos written in Swing which I can learning:
1. How to design and implement a modern GUI?
2. How to separate GUI with code?
3. How to handle GUI events with delegates?
4. How to implement a hign responsive GUI which may use SwingWorker?
5. How to use design patterns(like MVC, MVP, Command etc) in Swing GUI?