I am new to JMAKI. I have very simple pilot project using jmaki.
my index.jsp contains 'dojo fish eye' and two jmaki.dcontainer.
If I open this page in IE 7.0 or mozilla. It is working.
But if I open this page in IE 6.0. It hangs the browser.
I am using jmaki.dcontainer to display my 'content.jsp' in one div tag on the click of some link.
'content.jsp' contains many images.
If I remove these images. It is working in IE6.0 also.
I think that jmaki.dcontainer is not able to handle large content in IE 6.0
May be I am using jmaki.dcontainer for wrong purpose.
As it is just too imporant for me to seee my jmaki dreams through. :).